Monday, December 5, 2011

And the winner is.........

Chandler Air Service.


www.aerobatics.com

Today I visited CAS based out of Chandler Municipal Airport (KCHD) to discuss my flight training options.



I spent an hour with one of the Chief Instructors talking about the the road to getting the FAA Private Pilot Ticket. UK and Irish Flying Schools have nothing on this crowd in terms of introducing people to aviation. So impressed with that today.


Basically I will work on my medical and TSA clearance over the next two to three weeks. Training will commence early in the New Year.  I am going to stick with the C172, however the PA28-Warrior remains an option.


The most exciting part is the thought of the Cross Country exercises. I will discuss them in a later posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment