Tuesday, November 12, 2013

37th Airport

After a three week break due to life and weather(!), I was back flying again at the weekend. I'm enjoying venturing north to the Oregon/Washington State border. This time, I landed at Kelso Southwest Washington Airport. Despite being a dry weekend day, there was not a sole around. Saying that, Scappoose was very busy on the radio. Took me 5 minutes to get through the delta airspace at KHIO. If I knew it was going to take that long, then I would have just climbed above their airspace!

Had another first time flyer too. Work colleague from intel, so I was sure to fly overhead the factory in Hillsboro we are both working at. Always fun making sure that right seat stays occupied. 

Plan is to survive the next three months and hit the ground running (pardon the pun) come March. Lots of great adventures planned.

Intel, Hillsboro Oregon

Columbia River

Short Final 30 KKLS

Video to follow soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment